That's so funny!! I loved playing "mommy" when my brother was born. I'm sure Kinsey is a great older sister/mommy to little Avery!!!
So I forgot that you made your blog private....I kept thinking to myself, "Self...what has happened to Alyssa?" Then I remembered, now I have a lot of catching up to do!! :)
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
4 comments:
That's so funny!! I loved playing "mommy" when my brother was born. I'm sure Kinsey is a great older sister/mommy to little Avery!!!
So I forgot that you made your blog private....I kept thinking to myself, "Self...what has happened to Alyssa?" Then I remembered, now I have a lot of catching up to do!! :)
What a sweet monkey face....
I just want to know how long he had to stay in timeout. Love ya, MOM
I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!This made my Thursday smile!! :)
So funny! Our little ones sure like to be in charge, don't they?
Post a Comment