Kinsey before church on Sunday morning.
Avery has graduated out of the baby bathtub and is now bathing with Kinsey in my tub. I'm not sure Kinsey is so excited about this. Well she's excited at first but then she changes her mind since the water isn't as high.
Nona and Avery
Nona and Kinsey hiding under her blanket with Bear
This is the spring wreath my mom put together for me. It looks beautiful. I love having a talented mom. She also brought Kinsey some really cool sheets. She took a twin sheet set and made them fit a toddler bed, so now Kinsey has a fitted sheet with a flat sheet on top of it. The flat sheet has a bottom that is like the fitted sheet so it stays on the mattress. The pillow case has Kinsey's name monogrammed on it. Super cute!
We had a great visit with Nona but missed Granddaddy. Our home needed a good cleaning and I was really feeling bogged down with keeping everything together. She gave me a fresh start and that feels good. Now to just maintain... Thanks for coming, Mom. We love you.

4 comments:
I had a wonderful time with my Fortenberry girls! I am already missing all of those sweet VV smiles and Kinsey kisses. Love you all, MOM
Your mom is talented! What a beautiful wreath! And I can't believe Avery is standing up already. That's crazy talk! :)
So glad your mom got to visit again! She's so sweet...she sent me the cutest monogrammed gifts for Finn!
Keep the birds out of the wreath, mkay?
Way to go Avery!
And seriously, Kinsey looks like a tv character. I don't know who, but she needs to be, those curls are to DIE for!
Post a Comment