Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going Private



It's time to make this a private blog. There are some people looking at this that obviously shouldn't be so this is the action I'm taking. I created this before Kinsey was born to be something for family and friends to have a window into our lives and also an outlet for me. I love the blogging world and so I'm not going anywhere. Just protecting my family and my personal thoughts...

Either send me an email or leave me a comment here with your email address and I will add you.

7 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Alyssa, I think this is a smart move. So much of your content is very personal, especially with the girls names and pictures. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your blog family.

Praying for you.

Leah

Unknown said...

i want to still ready your blog, too! i can't believe how much older avery looks--so much more like kinsey now!

love you guys!

Jamie said...

I'm so happy I've been included to continue blog stalking you!! Love you!

cole and ella's mom said...

You know that as nosey as I am, I would find a way to sneak into your blog! So thanks for saving my ego and inviting me in!

Miss you.

Deb Lopez said...

Thank you for sharing a view into your precious family! We are honored to be included. Love, your friends in San Antonio. dxllopez@yahoo.com

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Thanks for including me in your blog readership! I haven't done a very good job of keeping mine up lately.

Sarah said...

So... blogger JUST updated me on all of your posts since you went private. What the heck? Anyway, I'm tracking now!