Thursday, February 11, 2010

When I'm in the Kitchen

When Kinsey was about eight months old, I remember a time when I was cleaning the kitchen and I found her doing this: getting into a box of tissues.



Today I was cooking, and when I looked up I found Avery doing this: sitting in a basket of toys playing with the toys remaining.



After I started taking pictures, Kinsey had to join in. Sisters playing together in a basket...




Here is Avery's new big girl carseat: I love the print on it. They are sitting up at the same height now since they have the same seat. They "talk" back and forth. Avery makes a sound and Kinsey makes the sound back to her. Today Avery started to fall asleep on our way home and Kinsey yells to Avery, "Ave, WAKE UP!" It seems like everyday there's something new to laugh at that they do.

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Is that first picture really Kinsey?? Because seriously - they totally DO look alike as babies!! How did I forget that!?

Nona and Grandaddy said...

These girls are soooo sweet together!

David Bacle said...

i love those latest pics. please keep them coming. i'm in houston now. andrea will be joining me soon. how is andy?

Rebecca said...

I agree with Rachel. Great pictures and your girls sound like so much fun.