Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Product Favorites

I have searched for an anti-bacterial lotion/gel that would clean hands but not leave them cracked and bleeding. I wash my hands so many times a day and they end up raw, not to mention that the cold weather doesn't exactly help. This stuff works. It's called Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Dermaglycerin System. It actually improves your hands when you use it; the only downfall is the price and you have to order it. Amazon sells it.


I love this stuff. Used it on a prune stain about an hour and half after Avery ate and one spray did the trick. Love it!


Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths are ideal for breastfed babies who need their diapers changed more often, as breast milk acts as a natural laxative. With Lansinoh Lanolin right in the cloth, your baby's diaper area will be protected from drying and chaffing. (I took this directly from Amazon.) I bought these when we were traveling right after Avery was born and they are worth every penny. She never had a diaper rash. Can be bought at Target, Walmart, Babies R Us...to name a few.


This package from Little Noses has the best bulb syringe in it I've ever used. It has a clear end so you can see if you're getting anything out of the baby's nose and it's very easy to clean. It's also easy to hold; the bulb part is smaller than other aspirators. The only thing is you have to buy it with the saline drops. I think that's the only way it is sold....still not much money (a few dollars).


This is a temporal artery thermometer which is read across the forehead. It is the same type as the one they use at our doctor's office. I LOVE it because it is so fast and accurate AND noninvasive. Great for young children! Costco has it for a great price...$30 and other places are selling it for as high as $70. If you don't have a Costco membership, shop around on other sites because it can be found cheaper (if you're interested).

7 comments:

Kallie said...

wow...thanks! i love it when you do this stuff! It always makes me think that I need to go shopping! Yay!

(Mike would perfer it if you'd refrain:) )

Leah Adams said...

If I had babies, I'd buy these products based on your recommendation!! What a great thing for you to do!

Leah

Kristen said...

Hopefully sometime in the near future we'll have to think about buying items like these!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of great products. Wish I had these when you and Paige were babies. Love, MOM

Huse Yo Mama said...

you are the cleanest person I know.

Rebecca said...

I use the same oxiclean stain out too! It is the only stuff that seems to get out MOST of the stains that seem to magnet to Christian. Hint: Hydrogen Peroxide gets blood out of anything and doesn't take color out. Christian has had a couple nose bleeds at night lately.

I still love the bulb syringe that I got at the hospital. They are the greatest invention ever for stuffy babies even if Logan acts like I am murdering him when I use it.

Good Info.

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Those are some great products!

On another note-How did you get the Bible verse of the week on your blog?