Oh my goodness, WAY too cute! And yes, the diapering was precious! I love how she pushes down on the baby's belly to get it to stay. I do that sometimes too!
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
5 comments:
If this video doesn't make you giggle there is something really wrong with you. These two girls are adorable!!! Love ya, MOM
Loved it. Those are two very happy little girls. We missed you yesterday morning!
I LOVE the diapering!! How precious is that!! What beautiful little girls you have!!
Leah
Oh my goodness, WAY too cute! And yes, the diapering was precious! I love how she pushes down on the baby's belly to get it to stay. I do that sometimes too!
That laugh from Avery cracked me up!! Loved it!
Post a Comment