The past 24 hours has been interesting!
*Tuesday mornings we have The Little Gym so beforehand my friend, Christy, offered to keep Avery. This was great, so I could spend time alone with Kinsey. First time she's walked to the door half way into the class and wanted to put her shoes back on. She was actually a little sad after I took Avery into Christy's and was asking for "Vevy."
*After the class, we went to Costco, picked up lunch and a few other needed items including Kinsey some milk. I took the milk into Christy's and it leaked in her fridge. One of the seals wasn't attached completely but who would have know because they are packaged completely and you can't check that.
*Go to Christy's, eat lunch, and Christy cut Kinsey's hair for me. Not Kinsey's favorite thing in the world so Christy pulled out all the tricks for this little one and she finally settled down (for the most part). Super cute haircut!
*Home for naps.
*Measure the stove for the replacement stove we should be getting soon.
*When they woke up, we went back to Costco to exchange the milk.
*After supper and baths, the girls were finally down an hour past their bedtime. Oh well...there are just days like this.
*Busy, busy, busy straightening up and running around the house even though it's still a mess. What was I doing? Couldn't get to sleep until about 2:30...no idea why. Seems to be happening a lot lately.
*Kinsey is screaming and woke me up around 4:30 which only happens when something is really wrong with her. I go up there...run up there...and she is crying out for her blanket. I had taken the blanket because it seriously needed a bath and she was already asleep when I did that. How in the world did she know in the dark that the blanket was not in there with her. Does it have a radar attached to it??
*Then went back to bed and tried to go back to sleep.
*Turned on the tv and see that the original unit Andy was supposed to work with when we came here, lost another eight soldiers yesterday. Well, a girl in our Sunday School class, her husband belongs to that brigade. So I start thinking about her and keep watching the news. Finally go back to sleep...I think.
*Avery wakes up to eat around 7:00 this morning. Feed her.
*Kinsey up around 8:15. Breakfast and Sesame Street. Yay for Elmo.
*Got ready for their doctor's appointments which I was definitely nervous about.
*Got there on time and were taken back without waiting long. Kinsey actually likes the play area there. She won't leave the playroom though...I have to pick her up since she knows where we are going. They both got shots and had their fingers pricked for an iron test, but the good news is they are doing great and their iron is at a good level. I love their doctor.
*We stopped to get an Icee because I thought that was earned and I needed to find something to take Kinsey's mind off of her "bo-bo" she kept pointing to and rubbing on her leg. Avery took a nap on the way home.
*Lunch and naps....whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a day!!! Whew is right! Hope Thursday is more relaxing for you and the girls. Love ya Aunt Janet
Girl, no WONDER you can't sleep!!! I wish I could be there to help you out! Umpfh
I am exhausted just reading this. Bless you, sweet girl.
Leah
I'm laughing...not at your crazy days but at your hysterical play-by-play!
Remember when we thought that teaching all day was an exhausting job?? What were we thinking? This is WAY harder...(and I don't even have number 2 yet)!
Glad to hear that the doctor's visit wasn't too horrible!
Ok--I need to call you back but it is late. I was finishing something up for work and thought I would peek at your blog before I called it a night!
I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Thank goodness for tomorrows. Sounds like you just took all of this in stride which is exactly what I expected. Don't ever think that Kinsey doesn't know where her BB is.
It might be time for you to wash your SuperWoman outfit......Love, MOM
Post a Comment