Well the craziness has only slowed down a little and I'm getting super tired. I think tonight I'll be able to sleep.
One story from our day today:
We've been reading a story called The Potty Book for Girls to promote potty training which I haven't done anything about (we had taken a break when Andy left). Kinsey wanted to read it before naptime. So I hear her awake upstairs and head up there to find her stripped down naked and sitting on her pink soft chair from Pottery Barn Kids, which she peed all over. I think she thought it was a potty because then she said, "poo poo." If I wasn't so tired, I would probably be able to laugh because it is pretty funny.
I'm adding to this post: After writing the first part I went into the little bathroom where Kinsey had been sitting on the little potty, which is where I sat her so I could get her wet chair downstairs. And heck, she was already undressed. She came and told me she pottied. Sure enough, she pottied in the toddler toliet on her own while looking at puzzles. I guess she's kickstarted training. Yay for my independent princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay for Kinsey!! That is great!!
YAY!!! Your girls are so good!!
That's wonderful!!! We've taken a break too since Finley has arrived. But Miss A has told us twice in the last two days that she's wanted to "tee-tee" and we put her on the potty and she went! Maybe she will kickstart her potty training too! Here's hoping!!
What a funny story! I am laughing pretty hard right now. hahahahha.
Post a Comment