Meemaw sent the girls these pajamas and socks. They also got some cute slippers which were MIA at the photo moment. In this picture, Kinsey is saying, "sock, sock, sock" and pointing to her socks the entire time I'm taking their picture. Avery is trying to pull her sock off the entire time. These silly girls... Not quite sure what my costume will be but it will probably involve bags under my eyes. How attractive!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Happy Halloween
Meemaw sent the girls these pajamas and socks. They also got some cute slippers which were MIA at the photo moment. In this picture, Kinsey is saying, "sock, sock, sock" and pointing to her socks the entire time I'm taking their picture. Avery is trying to pull her sock off the entire time. These silly girls... Not quite sure what my costume will be but it will probably involve bags under my eyes. How attractive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They look adorable in their Halloween jammies. Hope you have a fun Halloween. Love, MOM
I love the halloween pajamas! Very Cute!
These are the kind of pictures (and memories) you will look back on when the girls are teenagers and think "now those were the easy times"... ha. Or so I tell myself that daily to keep going on so little sleep. :)
Can they get any cuter? I am personally envious of Kinsey's hair.
SO cute! And Avery looks like a mini-clone of you in this picture. :)
Post a Comment