She's six months old today! We did a little celebration for Kinsey when she was six months and so today we did the same for Avery. Chloe and Kinsey had cupcakes to celebrate and Avery had rice cereal for the first time. She LOVED it! Here are some pictures from the little celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
It's hard to believe that it's been 6 months already!!! I can't believe it! I love all of the pictures. I can't wait to have a little one of my own someday! :)
Happy 1/2 birthday sweet Avery!
awww, I agree, Kristen - it's crazy that it's already been six months!
Alyssa, have you compared the pictures of Avery to Kinsey's six-month birthday party?
Kinsey and Chloe are BEAUTIFUL little girls!!!
Happy 1/2 Miss Avery! It looks like you are going to be a party girl just like your big sister. Love all the pictures! MOM
Rachel,
do you remember your comment on Kinsey's post like this? I think you wrote Happy birthday to you with missing letters. I still remember that! I miss you.
Alyssa
WHAT!? I did? I don't remember that. I'm a dork. :-)
I'm going to look now.
Oh my goodness, I'm still a dork, but that comment ROCKED!! Now I remember. Why didn't I think of that again? I'm off my game!
By the way, here's the link:
http://talesfromthefort.blogspot.com/2008/04/who-is-six-months-old.html
Check out the baby legs you have on Kinsey in the video. And that little boy is my daughter. ha ha ha ha ha
Avery wears those baby legs all the time. You are so funny about Lala...it's funny seeing her there because she looks so different and grown up now (well, when you post pics anyways). :)
Post a Comment