Avery...if you look closely at the curl on the side of her face (her right side), you'll see a little curl. This is how Kinsey's hair did before we knew the fate of her curls. It will be interesting to see what Avery's hair does.
Wearing each others shoes...
Super Friend Day at The Little Gym (one of Kinsey's favorite parts of our week).
Backyard playing...
Carousel Baby
Chloe made a "Pink Princess" bear at Build a Bear. She was adorable making her bear.
Noe's princess birthday party...the girls dressed up as princesses. Ours loved their tutus and since princess shoes are a little big for Kinsey still, she wore ballet slippers.
Kinsey's gift from Andy and me was a pink kitchen. I put it together last night and it was sitting there when she woke up today. Tomorrow is her birthday party at a jumping inflatable place and then she'll open the rest of her gifts from her grandparents. I can't wait to post pictures of her party when it's over. Is it true we almost have a two year old??? Seriously, where did the time go?

8 comments:
Those were some of the cutest pictures! That one of Avery in those striped baby legs was absolutely adorable and those tutus were to die for! So cute!! Glad that you have company to help the time fly by faster! Thinking about you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have missed "seeing" you all. The kitchen is darling but I have to admit that my FAVORITE PICTURE is the one of you and your girls having a "great time" in the Build a Bear store.... It made me laugh out loud! Love you all, MOM
Okay, seriously - the pink kitchen!!!? I'm DYING! It's adorable! Love love LOVE the pictures! I can't believe how big Avery is getting already! Stop it! Glad y'all are having such a great time.
By the way, Kinsey's birthday gift will not make it in time for her party, but it's in production right now.... sowwy!
Great pictures! We can't wait for tomorrow's fun!
Yeah for Lauren! I bet this visit will help move October along....
I was so confused and thought I had Kinsey's bday date wrong! Luckily I was ok and she will get her birthday treat from us by her birthday day! I loved all the pictures!! Love Aunt Janet
That picture of Avery where you pointed out her curl, really looks like Kinsey used to when she was that age!! And I can't believe Kinsey is almost 2!! That seems crazy!! I love the play kitchen. I can still remember the kitchen that my dad built me. I played with that thing so much!!!! What a great gift!
I adore the kitchen! I want THAT kitchen in full adult size! All the pictures are too cute!
Post a Comment