This is Kinsey after she fell asleep tonight. You can see her here with Bear. We listen to Daddy tell her he loves her every night before bed. (Andy's voice is recorded into her bear's paw.)
I really like the family pic at the top of the blog. You look so pretty! You've always had such pretty hair. I bet it's so sweet hearing Andy's voice each night. What a great gift to have while he's gone. Isn't it great when they find their toes too?
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
4 comments:
Love the pictures and the new family picture up top :) .... I hope this week went fast for you and that Andy is settling in ok too.
I really like the family pic at the top of the blog. You look so pretty!
You've always had such pretty hair.
I bet it's so sweet hearing Andy's voice each night. What a great gift to have while he's gone.
Isn't it great when they find their toes too?
That is so neat that you have Andy's voice recorded! What a great thing!! The picture of Avery is so cute!
I love the new family picture at the top!! Isn't crazy how flexible babies can be!?!
Post a Comment