Kinsey
Kinsey
They show a resemblance (in my opinion), but definitely have their own look. There are times when Avery does something and Andy and I remember Kinsey doing the same thing or looking just like Kinsey in that moment. Avery definitely notices her sister. She will watch Kinsey and loves when Kinsey gives her some attention. It's the sweetest thing!

5 comments:
That's crazy! I totally see the resemblances too, but you're right, they definitely have a little different look. Both beautiful!!
You can tell that they are sisters, they do favor, but your right they do have their own looks. They are growing up so fast...by the time we see Avery again she will probably be walking :-( Hope all is well.
Lucretia
I have already been looking back at Kinsey's baby pictures, too. They are soooo beautiful! Love, MOM
Seriously, you could have told me that they were of the same baby in the last set and I would totally buy it (and it's not just because I'm still wearing my glasses!).
I just saw this post - wow they are certainly sisters!! I honestly can hardly remember Kinsey looking like that. She has grown so much :)
Post a Comment