Thursday, August 27, 2009
It was a wonderful birthday!
The last year of being in my 20s is here. I actually forgot it was birthday until I got a package in the mail from Lauren last week. This is the first year of my life that has ever happened. I usually look forward to this day but I totally forgot. I think my favorite part of having a birthday are all the birthday wishes you get. How cool is it that people take a second out of their day to wish you a happy birthday! I got phone calls, cards, emails, facebook messages, texts, and even the sweetest tribute EVER from my sister on her blog...that has to be best birthday present ever from someone. My sweet husband baked me a cake and let us have Pizza Hut pizza for supper (even my thin n crispy crust). It was wonderful! Next year when I turn 30 my only request is that I get to spend it with Andy. I have high hopes he'll be home for it. Thanks to everyone for sending birthday wishes. They all made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well, happy birthday!! Sorry I am late. Glad you had a great one!!
Leah
:)
Happy Birthday and YAY for pizza hut!!!!!
Why didn't you say something today you stinker!! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday again to you, Alyssa!!
I read your sister's tribute to you--my goodness, it was AWESOME!! What a great sister. Glad your day was good....
I didn't even know!!! Happy birthday, Alyssa!!!
I'm so glad you had a good day to celebrate! Can't wait to hear about the book!
And, I finally got the picture that I wanted to be on the post, to be on the post. But I just couldn't take the other one down...I love it too much, sorry...even on your birthday I just can't do it.
Post a Comment