awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!
Precious, precious pictures...
Thank you for sharing your day with us. I love the pictures. Leah
Nice pictures! I see that Kinsey is even wearing the shirt I got her!!! :)
Looks sooo much nicer than my Monroe zoo experience. Big shocker there.I'm glad you had a good day together! Love how she is just pooped and takes a nap on the way home. So Sweet, that little ladybug.
Looks like a place we might like too. Love you all, MOM and DAD
No zoo here! But don't feel sorry for us--the bugs are as big as wildlife, so that's kind of fun!
Leave it to Erin to make fun out of bugs......MOM
Post a Comment
8 comments:
awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!
Precious, precious pictures...
Thank you for sharing your day with us. I love the pictures.
Leah
Nice pictures! I see that Kinsey is even wearing the shirt I got her!!! :)
Looks sooo much nicer than my Monroe zoo experience. Big shocker there.
I'm glad you had a good day together! Love how she is just pooped and takes a nap on the way home. So Sweet, that little ladybug.
Looks like a place we might like too. Love you all, MOM and DAD
No zoo here! But don't feel sorry for us--the bugs are as big as wildlife, so that's kind of fun!
Leave it to Erin to make fun out of bugs......MOM
Post a Comment