Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Favorite Trail

This trail is a short drive (maybe ten minutes) from our house. It has become quite the favorite place to go. Not only does the trail lie alongside an amazing view, it also has a park Kinsey loves to play at when our walk/run is over. People bike here as well so as soon as Avery is sitting up, we'll be trying that out with our bike trailer.

If you look at this first picture, you can see the rocks on the right side. That is the side where the trail is.



We tried for a while to get a picture of Kinsey looking. You should have seen the charade. We were singing and making animal noises that she knows. It paid off because I got a couple with smiles AND she's looking at the camera in this first one.






The pictures I've blogged with her at the park on earlier dates...that was this park.

5 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

gorgeous! I'd love to come visit next year!! Just a thought!

The Medcalfs said...

This looks like such a pretty place! I hope you all have a Happy 4th!
Love you Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! The pictures of your precious family are great. Love, MOM and DAD

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Wow! i'm super jealous of this West Coast beauty! Glad someone is getting to enjoy it :)

I know you guys have so many activities planned for your time there, how exciting! The ladybugs will love it, too!

KCR said...

one of these days, i'll join you on your run/walk and enjoy a starbucks at the park afterward!