Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smiles

Is it possible to love someone this much? I love my life...my husband...my babies...even Rocky. These two little girls totally have my heart. I really thought having two under two would be so hard. Not that it's easy and there definitely isn't a whole lot of time for me but I wouldn't trade the time we have with them for anything.

Lately we've been getting into more of a schedule and life is sure shaping up. Sleeping more and feeling more rested are awesome things that are often taken for granted. Because of the schedule, I'm having alone time with both of them as well as with Andy. Yesterday Kinsey and I were playing in the backyard blowing bubbles and it was just so much fun to get to be with her by myself. She was laughing and having a blast and learning how to blow the bubbles by herself. Then I've been having alone time with Avery right after Kinsey goes does for her nap. She has been talking up a storm with her little sounds and her little smile lights up her entire face. It's just amazing and the best thing to see right now. I also love her little legs that she just kicks in the air when she's happy. And those little feet...I could go on and on.

Actually smiling for the camera...yay!


Sitting in her new Bumbo seat and there's that smile!


Sporting her new shades...this was the last pair they had. Lucky us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are reflecting your beautiful smile back at you! Precious babies....MOM

Mari said...

SO glad to hear you all are getting in the swing of things! It just gets better and better! Wait until they are making each other laugh hysterically by just looking at each other. It will make you cry :)

Love the sunglasses on Avery!

Kristen said...

I love Kinsey's huge smile. Her little cheeks are so cute! And Avery in her sunglasses. I'm glad you are able to spend alone time with each of them. I'm sure they appreciate it as well!!