Saturday, July 11, 2009
Finally the Fourth of July
We celebrated the good ole 4th at home with just our little family. It was great! Andy grilled, Kinsey swam, Avery sat in her Boppy chair outside while I sat in my garden swing I am still loving. We actually had a few neighbors get together and they came down to invite us to their party. So after we ate supper ourselves, we went down to meet and greet with them for a little while. How great! We have three police officers living right across the street from us. Could we be on a safer street? Other than their occupations, they are all extremely nice and I feel comfortable calling them if I need something. I love having such wonderful neighbors. The neighborhood we just moved from was great for that reason. Great neighbors are just like great friends...hard to come by. Being military and having to move pretty regularly, we just cross our fingers. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the girls on the 4th. I hope everyone's celebration was wonderful and you all had a great BBQ. Oh, and Kinsey had some watermelon and LOVED it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That pool looks like so much fun! Avery looks very relaxed in her boppy seat. I remember the birth announcement with Kinsey sitting in that seat!
Sweet pictures! We had a quiet fourth at home... Listened the fireworks.. Ha ha...Happy Saturday to all of you! Aunt Janet
I love the pictures! You make cute kids, have I told you that before? I'm so glad that the neighborhood feels safe and you are already getting connected. That's more than I can say for us! We have really only met our neighbors anywhere we've lived....never any more. Sad, I know.
Love these sweet cheeks! Can't wait to visit. Love you all, MOM and DAD
Post a Comment