
Feeling a little corny...

Kinsey at 21 months

Avery at 3 months

We didn't get a good one of the girls together. None any even worth posting...
Andy has been working on putting together a playset for the girls for when he's gone. Kinsey loves the park and so we thought it would be a fun thing to add to our home. What a job! I think it will definitely be worth it because we love to hang out in the backyard so now we have something to really keep her busy.
The finished product
Kinsey got a hair trim before pictures. We didn't get a full cut because last time I took her for that (around Christmas last year) the lady cut off all her curls. This was much better. She still looks like herself.
Cheerleader in the making...
7 months old
21 months old
We had quite the busy week which included a Sunday School gathering one night, a potluck dinner at Andy's unit one night, a day of fun with Andy's battalion on Friday, and then pictures on Saturday. There's a lot coming up with his work before he deploys so we'll be pretty busy until he leaves. He will get some time off so we can spend time together before they take off. At least we've had so much time together this year with us moving and with Avery's birth. We've been pretty lucky. I'll be looking back on that time together when he's gone. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

10 comments:
I LOVE these pictures--and I really like the "corny" picture of you and Andy!
I'm with Erin. Corny is Good! Love Kinsey's big girl haircut. Congratulations on getting the play set put together. It looks like a really fun place for the girls to play. Love and miss you all, MOM and DAD
That playset looks amazing!!! Did you go to JC Penny for the family pictures? I think the ones you posted turned out well! :)
I love the family pictures!! They're great! What a beautiful family! And I know Kinsey will get a lot of play time on her new swing set. That's awesome that you'll have that so easily accessible in your back yard!
Nevermind the photographer, y'all are a beautiful family!
And.....I want to talk to you about the playset. Where you got it, how much it was, etc. We're wanting one for our next move.
The photo of Andy holding Kinsey is priceless...how sweet and cute!
The photos are great and congrats on the playset!
Hello Alyssa & Andy.....the family pictures are beautiful....I am loving the swing set....Jr. would love to come and visit, he loves the blue baby swing, lol. Hope ya'll are doing great, oh and I haven't forgot to send our pictures, we are still waiting for our family pictures to come in...once they do then we will have some pictures on the way to you guys. Hope all is doing well...we miss all of you.
Lucretia
your girls are looking great!
Great pictures! That is an awesome playset for the girls. Email me the date that Andy leaves. I haven't heard when?
Love Auntie J
Chase and I are totally envious of the girls' playset. And the cheerleader pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment