Today is my sister's 26th birthday and she also shares it with Avery's three month birthday. How exciting is that!!! So today is very special because I am celebrating two very special lives! Paige and I have become very close friends (not just sisters) since we both became moms, which took place just months apart from each other. Then she decided to make her life really exciting and get pregnant just in time to have kids 12 months apart. Talk about the overachiever. :) I'd say we have some very similar situations that go on in our homes especially during the day when our husbands are at work. When we do get a moment to talk on the phone, which doesn't last very long because everyone knows how a child acts when you actually get on the phone, we talk, she makes me laugh, and then a child starts screaming so off we go. I think she ties with Rachel Huse in being one of the funniest women I know. Seriously...she makes my stomach hurt I laugh so hard. I love having her in my life and I hope she has a fabulous birthday. She deserves it!
Kinsey can't stand that she's not behind the camera. She cracks me up!
Avery's smiles are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
More videos, more videos!!! You know I've never actually heard Kinsey talk. I take that back, she said mommy and daddy when I last saw you. :-( She's gotten so big.
Secondly, you can keep up the compliments. They're pretty much fantastic! No seriously, though....thank you!!! You're too sweet!
And, happy birthday, Paige!
loved, loved, loved the videos!! smiling as I write!!!
Auntie J
Happy 3 months Avery! I'm so excited to share my day with such a princess. You look fabulousin your sweet outfit Mommy keeps adjusting! haha!
Thank you for my birthday wish! I do wish we actually got to have an entire conversation sometimes...instead of 8 calls which we get in one sentence! That is just life these days, I guess.
And you are the Overachiver as well. Duh! You are about to do this Superwoman style!
Kinsey is such a curly little toot! I love how she kisses you!
I loved the videos! How precious! Miss you guys!
Sweetest kisses from a sweet girl! I can't believe Avery is already starting to "talk" too. Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment