Monday, July 20, 2009

What's New

Avery has started holding and grabbing toys.


I got Avery a new playmat because she loves music. This one has a music box at the top and she giggles and giggles when she hears it.


Grabbing toys...


Lately Kinsey has not been wanting to go to bed. Last night I found her hiding in her closet.


The night before she was seeing if Andy would save her from bedtime.


Andy & Avery hanging out on the couch.


We are making an attempt at a second family picture this weekend before Andy deploys. Kinsey is actually cooperating here so let's hope she'll do the same Saturday.


Smiling Kinsey

6 comments:

amy said...

I like the rattle avery is holding :) ... and your hair is getting so long!!
Good luck with the family picture!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I cannot get over your long hair!! Man, Kinsey is so cute! I love how excited she gets with her mouth open like that!!

Avery is getting so big too! I can't believe I've never met her!

Anonymous said...

Not surprised that Kinsey is "hiding" from you. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

I think she is pretty smart to run to her safe place - Daddy.

Avery is growing sooo fast.

Love ya, MOM

Leah Adams said...

Your girls are so cute. Hopefully the pics will go well. Let us know when Andy deploys so we can be praying for him and for you.

Leah

Rebecca said...

Christian is also refusing to go to bed lately. Welcome to new "fun" phases of parenthood, right?

Great photos, she is such a little ham with all the expressions. TOO cute, both of them!

I am sure you will blog when Andy leaves-- I want to know when so we too can put you in our prayers.

The Medcalfs said...

These pictures are so cute! I look forward to the updates on your blog.
Thank you! aunt janet