WOW-Kinsey's hair has really lighted up and is so curly and long! She's so cute! I really like the photo of her holding the baby doll. You know she would hold Avery the same way if she could carry her. So sweet! Avery's hair is so cool...she's such a rocker...so ahead of her time! :-)
Avery's hair...I tried to brush it down last time after she had a bath and she looked like an old man with a combover. Ha! I guess we'll stick with the rocker look for now. Andy and I couldn't stop laughing everytime we looked at her. :)
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
9 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!
Can her curls get any more precious?! I love the hair on your little ones - a little envious actually. :)
The first picture is my favorite with her doll.
Too precious!! Your babies have such beautiful hair. I am a lot envious of Kinsey's curls!!
Leah
WOW-Kinsey's hair has really lighted up and is so curly and long! She's so cute! I really like the photo of her holding the baby doll. You know she would hold Avery the same way if she could carry her. So sweet!
Avery's hair is so cool...she's such a rocker...so ahead of her time! :-)
Dang, I miss that kid!!! And I can't wait to meet Avery!!
The girls really go look great. I like avery's little outfit with the pink lady bug :)
My grandaughters are sooooo precious! Love the one of Kinsey with her baby. She is modeling you...... Love, MOM
Avery's hair...I tried to brush it down last time after she had a bath and she looked like an old man with a combover. Ha! I guess we'll stick with the rocker look for now. Andy and I couldn't stop laughing everytime we looked at her. :)
Your combover story was way too funny!! I can picture it!! LOL!
I love the rocker look!! :-)
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment