Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I'm in Love!
Avery was born eight weeks ago today. While that is so hard to believe, it's also fun to see how different she is today than she was on that day. I love how her little feet are always in the air and how her little legs have the cutest rolls going all the way down them. Looking into those pretty blue eyes I can tell her anything. I can't stop kissing those chubby cheeks. Her skin is always so soft and smooth. That baby face has the sweetest smile. She looks around and makes the sweetest baby noises as if she's ready to have a conversation with you. She keeps pushing her little feet out and arching her back like she's ready to roll onto her side. She just looks like an angel most of the time...taking it all in. I love this stage. There's not much they can do but what they can do (smile, coo, eat, sleep, etc.) is worth living in the moment and enjoying being able to be a part of it. I absolutely love being a Mommy of two. Happy Eight Weeks Avery!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such a sweet post...that reminds me of those early days with Audrey. The cooing is so sweet and the chubby legs are the best!
Precious pictures! I can't wait to spend some time with this beautiful baby girl! Glad you are loving your life as a MOM of two prissy girls.....(there's nothing better!) Love, MOM
Love that smile! Glad you guys are doing well. I've got to spend a bit of time catching up on all of your posts since the internet connection was crap while we were on our vacation. Can't believe she's already 8 weeks old. You're doing a wonderful job, Momma!
Alyssa!! That is a magazine picture of Avery!! How precious!!
Post a Comment