Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Graduation Dinner

Tonight was the formal dinner for Andy's graduating class. We had it at the Officer's Club at Randolph Air Force Base and it was so much fun. Tomorrow morning is their graduation and my parents are driving here tonight to watch Kinsey so I can go see Andy without holding her the entire time, since at this point that would be about impossible! My dad has a shooting competition this weekend so they are coming a day early to help out. Lucky for me!

We didn't get pictures with all of our friends but here are a few. Hopefully, tomorrow at graduation I'll get the rest.

I think you know who these people are:


Jason and Erin (our greatest friends who we were supposed to be stationed with...who else lets you drop off your child EVERY TIME you have an appointment, makes lobster dinners for you, lets you come over for showings to have somewhere to go, and plans every Tuesday with you so your kids can play together. We will definitely be missing them.)


Cole and Ella (Jason and Erin's kids...Kinsey is really going to miss big brother Cole and big sister Ella.)


Amy (My Pizza Hut buddy. We've had lots of fun shopping, walking, talking, and pretty much anything else while the guys were at work. It seems like I was pregnant, then she was pregnant, and now I'm pregnant again. What fun we've had!)


Tim and Melissa (Melissa was my first friend here. During OBC for the guys when they were gone for a week at a time on several occasions, we hung out and had dinner together. We've been good friends since then.)


Debbie (Debbie has the most wonderful kids. Her and Joe are some of our good friends whom we all hang out together with. Debbie is someone who will do anything for you.)


Joe (This is Debbie's husband. I asked him to take a picture of us, meaning me and Melissa, and he snaps a picture of him and me. Too funny Joe.)


Melissa and Mariella (Keith and Andy were on one of their rotations together in El Paso. They had a blast while Mariella and me were counting down the days of their return. She is so sweet and is also a wonderful cook.)


Janice (She is the sweetest person in the world. I'm so glad I've gotten to know her while we've been here.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
These are great pictures !
And with all these friends,should
get a nice bundle of Christmas cards. :D How fun.
My very favorite thing, bout being
a military dependent, (well besides
the i.d.), was meeting lots of great folks, along the journey.
I remember one story, that sticks in my mind. This friends mom was expecting, her fourth child. Well
came time for baby 4# arrival.
Mom knew no one to call upon. (Her
husband was a pilot, & gone at the
time.) She called the base commander,& he sent his wife over.
Four hours later, she came home frm
the hospital, with a new baby boy,
& three other kidos, to love !!!
BTW, lookin good gurl !
Aunt helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats to Andy!!
Your baby bump looks so cute and you look so pretty!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I can't believe it's over!!! I know you're going to miss them all like crazy. Y'all were one big happy family! I even miss them. :-) I was more in the PT group than the PA group! Sad, I know.

Congratulations, Andy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah,
Hip Hip Hoorah !
Big Huge Congrats, Andy !

Aunt helen

Uma and Wil said...

Congratulations, Andy! And, Alyssa, you look great!