Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Official...He's a Physical Therapist!

Here are a few more pictures from the actual graduation. We had a breakfast beforehand, the graduation, and then took tons of pictures. My camera was not the best at taking pics as he walked across the stage, since it takes about 45 seconds to take and he was obviously moving. I did my best but can't wait to have a fancy camera. I'm planning on getting a faster one when Andy deploys so he won't miss anything. Despite the gloomy weather and mist that fell upon my curled hair, it was a wonderful day for a wonderful celebration. I'm so proud of him!!!!




This was Andy's advisor: LTC Shaffer




8 comments:

amy said...

Good job Andy! I love that picture of the four of us. I took it for myself ;). I still can't believe they are done.

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY!! Congratulations! What a TERRIFIC accomplishment. Now, change your caller ID to show "Dr. Sortencerry."

The Medcalfs said...

Congratulations!! This Aunt is very very proud! Love ya! Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Dear Alyssa,
These pics are off the chain !
How regal therapist Andy looks in
his dress blues.
And you look radiant, in that pink !
What a happy happy time.
P.S. Your hair looks awesome !

love,
Aunt helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats to Andy on being a PT now!! You look lovely!

THE BENEDICT'S said...

Love all the pics, I think I like your camera more than mine! I'm really hoping Tim will let us get a faster speed one like Riann's!! Let us know about Tuesday, we definitely don't want to be in the way or stress y'all out =)!

Neal & Lucretia said...

Congrats!

Amy Rogers said...

Congrats to Andy! I know it was a long road for him, I remember the beginning when we were all in bible study together. Certainly something for him to be proud of!