Friday, March 13, 2009

Alyssa's Faves...products worth the money

Here are a few things I've tried that I would firmly stand behind. If you're in the market for a new lip gloss, tank top, or disposable/washable infant feeding product, take a look at these.

This lip gloss really stays on for hours. I can never find one that will last, but this one does!


I was looking for some nursing tanks to wear after our baby girl arrives and especially to wear for our trip to WA. I looked a few places and stumbled upon these by accident. They aren't meant for that purpose, but they are going to work wonderfully. Pair them with some yoga pants, and how cute is that!


Take n Toss disposable cups, bowls, plates, utensils...you can't beat them. I love them so much I won't throw them away...or at least haven't yet. On our long drive, I will be using these and possibly tossing some. Either way, they are more than worth the money they cost.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are back in the groove! Love ya, MOM

Uma and Wil said...

Ooohhh, I'm all over that tank top and will start stocking up on the tosswear. Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Hey sweetee ! Thanx for the great
suggestions.
Your the best!
Love,
Aunt helen

Kallie said...

Those are great Alyssa! I just might have to get those!