Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of Pictures

Sleepy head...right after naptime, snuggling up with her Daddy




McCallister Park hiking the trails. Sunshades were a necessity. We bought these for her last year but they fit so much better this year!






Bathtime Fun...she just went through the weirdest phase. Usually loves the bath, but for a couple of weeks cried everytime we put her in the tub. Luckily, she's back to her old self again and enjoys playing with her toys in the water.


Sharing with Mommy


Amazed by Baby Jack


Erin gave Kinsey this dress before she was ever born...how did she know this size would be perfect for her and heading right into the Spring. I love it!


Belly shot...35 weeks

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Don't you just "love" those phases they go through that make us just hold our breath!!? Glad she's back on the I-love-baths bandwagon!

Is that really Jack? How old is he? Last time I saw him, he was like a week old! So, I guess that would make him five or six months, huh? I'm so smart.

Erin - very cute dress.

Nice "belly picture" you cheater. :-) I bet Kinsey is loving the booster seat you got there, though.

Kallie said...

Those are great pics! She's getting so big! Such a little lady :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of the new pictures. You look GREAT! See you soon. Love, MOM

Uma and Wil said...

Alyssa, I was that big around the 15th week after a hearty German dinner. It's people like you, who gave me a false hope of having a cute tiny bump. I'm sure my having trays of pastries for every other meal had nothing to do with my octomom sized belly.