Lately Kinsey has been so fussy. We are constantly thinking, "What is wrong now?" She either has these massive teeth pushing their way through, is frustrated with a toy because of her lack of patience at this age, or she's aggravated she doesn't know how to say what she wants. If I'm watching her, I can usually figure it out, but that's obviously not always the case. Here she is upset...
Look carefully and you can see the bottom molar on her back right side that has broken through (after clicking on the picture to enlarge it). We now have 12 teeth that have come through. Hallelujah!
These moments are so precious because I know she must not be in pain or aggravated or frustrated. She is able to sleep peacefully and not worry about the pains of toddlerhood.
"Boy this straw feels good on my back teeth!"
Communicating with Rocky...
Rocky has been putting up with Kinsey. She chases him, takes his toys and tries to toss them for him, hugs him, and all around is a big sister to him. He does well being tugged on and loved on!

10 comments:
I see you've recently made a trip to Sonic. Do they have an extra straw ready for you now, too?
Christian has been the same way ... extra fussy starting at about month 17 and we definitely have encountered the short patience with toys, blocks -- pretty much anything gets thrown in anger. :) I think this is a tiny glimpse at the "terrible twos"... however, not so terrible, just more effort, right?
Great photos.. and what a nice stroller!! I am in the market for one too but going to wait until after Logan is born. Just can't seem to muster any more cash out for more baby stuff right now, ha!
Ouch! That is a really big tooth for such a little girl. Glad to see the smiles that follow. She is so precious! Love ya, Nona and Grandaddy
Hey Alyssa,
My goodness! That kins is upset, in that one frame. (maybe she had enough of the hose, & dress shoes)
:D
Do any of the rubs work?
How bout tempra, or baby tylenol?
(no sense in feeling crummy,if there's medicine)
My heart & prayers, go out to, you & kins.
I'am sure she senses the urgency,
& anxiety, in her world, with a new
little person, about to appear on the scene. :D
Remember your yoga breaths, & relaxation stretches. They will help you to stay centered, & in the
moment.
Comfort her with a gentle rub, or pat on the back or hug. Along with
some reassureing words, & dry cheerios, I think, she'll be on
way, to knowing her tomorrows, will
be o.k. :D
p.s. I dig the stroller !!!!
Love, Aunt helen
I can't wait to see the little baby girl in the stroller next to her! You're still planning on naming her Erin, right???
Erin is obviously trying to start a rumor! Still no name.
I really loved the Indie and wanted to order one for Chase but couldn't get Wil to buy into shelling out big bucks without being able to play or see it first. Love that gorgeous color combination!
Hope this round of teething is over quickly!
Alyssa,
Thought the name to be,Rachal Marie?
(first name pronounced, Raa-shell,
A sound, like apple)
Besides, it french !
:D
Lov you,
Aunt helen
I love the stroller!
That last pic of Rocky is priceless!
Post a Comment