Most people will probably be surprised about these pictures because generally I'm very picky about what I feed Kinsey. However, if you know me well, you'll know my LOVE for pizza, especially Pizza Hut pizza. Andy was out of town this weekend for a camping trip with his college buddies. Friday night when he left, I decided we were having pizza for supper. Kinsey loved it! She must be reminded of that taste since I had pizza several times a month while I was pregnant with her. For some reason, water aerobics gave me an intense craving for pizza. Go figure!


Her new kicks

Does this remind anyone else of ET? This was bath time after eating the yummy pizza, since she did make quite a mess.

8 comments:
too cute, too cute, too cute.
Leah
mmmm pizza. I am all about pizza - never met a person that doesn't like it.
Great photos, she is just SO sweet.
What a living doll!
I LOVE the new kicks! How funny! She is very much in style with her first pair of Nikes!
The ET towel shot is priceless, she is quite the little ham, huh?
H got his note from K.A., and he smiled. They are so sweet! One day they can have a coloring contest!
Just don't give her Johnny's or she will be an addict! You will be going home just for pizza!
super impressed!------------------>
That picture makes me want some too!
Love you, Mom
Hey Alyssa!
Thats just the way I look, after eating pizza hut supreme ! ummmm
And talk about Johnny's,of the
bayou state ! Now my mouth is watering!!!
K.A. is incredible !!
Lov you,
Aunt helen
The tomato sauce does count as a vegetable!
Post a Comment