Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures with Daddy

1 month with Daddy


4 months with Daddy


5 months with Daddy (in El Paso)



I've been trying to take as many pictures as I can of them together. When he's gone, I want to have as many pictures around for her to see of the two of them together. Here's a few cute ones I got this week.





4 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Love em. How adorable and she will treasure those pics even when she is an old girl like me!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

I love the one with them playing the guitar together. Won't it be fun to see them doing this together in another five or ten years? Love you all, Nona

amy said...

cute pictures!! I also like the guitar one ... and the one where she is wearing the birthday girl shirt ;)

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
These are xcellent!
Looking at those first two frames,
it's hard to believe, kins was ever
that small.
I just love photos don't you.

xxoo,
aunt helen