She has been making attempts at putting her own pants on. Generally both legs end up in one pant leg, which makes it hard for her to walk. Today, she figured it out. She had on a sleeper from Meemaw, which she slept in overnight, and found pajama pants from Nona. Look at her...thinking of both of her sweet grandmothers at the same time. The second picture is her in the rocking chair from Lorelai. She rocks in this thing everyday.
In the mornings, this is the picture I find when I walk into her room after cleaning up from breakfast. She always occupies herself with something and lately it has been her blocks.

5 comments:
Adorable pictures. Now the fun begins. She is going to want to wear things that she "thinks" looks good together.....Love you Fortenberry girls! Mom and Dad
She's growing up entirely too fast! When did she get this independent!?
She's been working on the pants for a few weeks now. I would say probably a month or so ago she started wanting to do things on her own. Anything she can do, I'm encouraging. Baby gets here in 8 weeks and I know Kinsey Anne will be my "big" girl.
Alyssa,
Can't believe your that close to
delivery ! omgoodness :D
Wow ! awesome sleeping schedule
that kins is on. I am sooo impressed.
My "little darlings" were always
night owls.
Keep up the great job.
A+ !
Love you,
aunt helen
Hats off !
to all you awesome momee's'
who bring us, these adorable blogs.
Alyssa, Paige, Rachel, just to
name a few, you are appreciated,for taking time out of
your busy schedule, to share this
joy with us !
Your the sugar in my tea. :D
love you,
aunt helen
Post a Comment