Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Movement

This baby is moving! I love having babies that like to move because it's probably my favorite part of being pregnant. There are two times of the day that she must be having constant playtime...around 12 noon and about my bedtime at 10:30-11:00. She just rolls around and as she has gotten bigger, it has been even more fun to feel her roll, kick, stick out a body part, etc. I just started having to count her movements within the past couple of weeks. Just as Kinsey, it doesn't take but just a few minutes and she's already moved her ten times.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I completely agree... the BEST part of being pregnant!

Huse Yo Mama said...

yep, I miss that!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh,
flutters of love.

God bless you,
Aunt helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

That is definitely the best part of being pregnant!

Anonymous said...

She's just letting you know ahead of time that she is a "busy bee". You are gonna LOVE having two girls! I still do......MOM

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Definitely the best part! I think it is the way they tell you hello, and show you their little personalities at this age! Pregnancy...it just kept amazing me, even the second time around!

Glad you are finding precious moments already.