Friday, February 20, 2009

Miss Teeny Tiny


I have bought Kinsey a few pairs of shorts (some recently and some at the end of season last year). Well, when buying, I was picking out 18 month size. They, luckily, are the ones that have the adjustable waist within the band. These shorts I put on her today are from last year and are 6-12 months. They still fit! One good thing about her size is the length of time she is able to wear her clothes. I feel like we do get our use out of them. My mom tells me all the time that Kinsey is exactly what I looked like (in size) at her age, so that is fun for me to see how I was built as a child. We all know who she looks like in the face. Sometimes I think I'm talking to a miniature Andy. :)

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

It's just like you. You buy a size four, but dang it, it doesn't fit. Gotta wear the twos still. Ugh - the life of a thin girl. Must be tough. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh,
That angel kins looks beautiful
in those colors !

What a doll !!!

Luv,
Aunt helen

Anonymous said...

She might always be Miss Teeny Tiny! But one thing is for sure she is sooooo precious! Love, MOM

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

haha! Rachel is too funny.

Glad you are getting some good use out of everything! Maybe Baby 2 will be the same way, and the season-to-age gap will not matter so much, for some things at least??