Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heart Dress

Kinsey's Nona sent her this dress for Valentine's Day. On Sundays, she loves to get all dressed up. She acts prissy as soon as you put a dress on her, as if she knows she's more dressed up than usual. Since I don't put dresses on her very often (except for Sundays), I guess this is a special occasion.

"Only one picture, Mom!"



5 comments:

Leah Adams said...

That is adorable!!! I just want to squeeze her.

Leah

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
That sweety pie kinsey.
I could "sop" her up with a
biscuit !!!

Luv you,
aunt helen

Huse Yo Mama said...

oh my gosh, that first picture had me rolling on the floor! Well, not really, but it was stinkin' funny!!! That kid is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love that sweet smile...... Love ya, NONA

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

cute cute cute! i love the little heart on the back of the collar . So sweet. She looks so girly & innocent.