Friday, February 6, 2009

A Little Confused

Today as we were trying to get out of the house by 10 am for a showing, I was doing what I always do as the last thing before leaving....check each room and put away the last minute pulled-out toys of Kinseys (or Rockys). I was trying to get Kinsey to the door and Rocky in his Pet Porter. When I got Rocky to the Pet Porter, he and I found out it was already occupied. There she sits in the dress from Aunt Paige and Uncle Russell along with her half-dressed "baby". I laughed out loud and then ran to get my camera. These moments are too funny not to capture on camera!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl can have a party in any place at all, even Rocky's place....gotta love a party girl!
Nona

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Kinsey - you are such a cutie!

Rebecca said...

HA HA, that is funny! Have fun with the showings. I don't think anyone can really appreciate how hard it is to clean like that with only 45 min notice WITH a toddler in tow! I will pray your house sells quickly. It has been going well for us in that we have had a lot of showings but sadly no offers yet.

Kristen said...

That is really funny!! I hope you have lots of interest in your home!!

Huse Yo Mama said...

Her face is hilarious. She's looking at you like "what? isn't this for me?"

Good luck with the house! I'm glad to hear you've been having showings!

and, I just looked at your ticker again...seriously? 30 weeks!? HOW!?

Leah Adams said...

Perhaps Rocky thought, "Oh boy, company!!" That is too cute.

Leah

Anonymous said...

That photo is amazing !

Kinsey and baby doll's own little quarters.

Luv ya hon,
Aunt helen

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Those cheeks are so stinkin cute...I'm not sure how you get anything done! She is hilarious and such a little discoverer! I bet Rock-Dog thinks, "Now the little lady is taking over my box, too!" Poor guy.

I think I like the shoes better than the dress...glad she got some wear out of it, even if she is cleaning up the dog kennel! :) HA!