Thursday, February 12, 2009

What We've Been Doing...

Unlike most babies, Kinsey never liked her car seat. Now that she's turned around and in a big girl seat, she is liking it more, but we still have our moments. A drive to Washington state is going to be oh so enjoyable! (Now that's our plan...we'll see how many times it changes between now and then.) We had to take these pictures to show her actually being happy in the seat.


Reading in her car seat and the book is even going the right direction.


Erin and Kinsey...Kinsey loves to hug Erin!


We swing about every afternoon (since it's in the 70's here about that time of day). Andy was swinging her here and he got a perfect shot of those precious feet I love so much.


She has been finding our flip flops and correctly placing them on her feet (between the right toes and everything). I thought it was time she got some of her own. Surprisingly, she walks very well in them.


I just can't resist these pictures.


This is from our playdate this week with Erin and Ella. We went to the zoo and they have the cutest kids area. That is where we spent most of our time, since the weather was threatening not to hold out.


Ella and Kinsey fishing (right before Ella went swimming with one leg in the water).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our beautiful Kinsey Anne! I love her expression as she looks at Ella. You can tell she really loves her. The sleeping pictures are ALWAYS my favorites! Love, MOM

Huse Yo Mama said...

AWW!!! How adorable! The picture of her feet in flip flops is my FAVORITE! No surprise.

Kristen said...

Wow, you've been busy. I love all of the pictures...Kinsey is very photogenic. She must get that from her mom!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

i love love love the swing/feet picture. Hilarious! What a little mess!

Love you K!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I really like your sleeping photos. I think about doing one each time Audrey is sleeping but I know the sound of the camera would wake her up!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are making me sad! I wish we could take you all to Georgia with us--Rocky too!

I'm going to miss my hugs from Kinsey!!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa dear,
The pink flipped flopped feet,
is adorable !!!!!

Love you,
Aunt helen