Here are a few shots from our Valentine's Day. Kinsey and I have been a little under the weather...colds coming on. We're both having trouble breathing and sore throats. She also has more teeth pushing their way through. As you can see despite sickness, she had fun playing with a few new toys and cards for Valentine's Day.
Being silly with Daddy...
Hugging her Valentine's bear we now call "Teddy"
Loving her Little People Sweet Shop we gave her. Do you see why I love these Little People so much???
Kinsey reading her cards...
...and pointing to Chloe's bow.
She really has some sweet mannerisms.
Can you see how big my belly is getting?
Other than that...Kinsey will be 16 months tomorrow. That is so hard to believe. It's even harder to believe in about two months, we'll have another little lady.

6 comments:
Love the new pictures, the sweet shop looks like something she will love playing with for a long time. Love, Nona
Happy Valentine's Day!
Precious pictures!! I especially love the ones of Kinsey with each of you. Now that my Daddy is in heaven, I hold very dear each picture I have of he and I.
Leah
Thanks for the birthday shout out, Asiiiiya. :-)
I've not seen the Sweet Shop. I might have to snag one of those!
Also, you look HUGE - like almost three months along at least!
Remember about 6 months ago when you told me you were pregnant and looked back at Lorelai in my car (on the way to Sonic, of course) trying to see what it would be like with an 18 month old and a newborn? Can't believe it's almost coming true! :-)
Looks like y'all had a great Valentine's day together. Kinsey is so precious! Sorry you're feeling sick, if you want me to bring some Chili's soup let me know! Thanks for checking out our blog, it still needs major work, but I'm having fun posting pics. Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch through it! See ya soon!
Alyssa,
Pretty in Pink !
Miss Kinsey & mommie too.
Lookin good !
Lov ya,
Aunt helen
Alyssa,
Pretty in Pink !
Miss Kinsey & mommie too.
Lookin good !
Lov ya,
Aunt helen
Post a Comment