Kinsey got several Little People toys for Christmas. She received a tugboat with a sailor from Uncle Glen and Aunt Linda. That's what she's playing with here. Aunt Janet and Uncle Terry gave her the Little People airplane. I'm sold on these toys because she loves them so much. I've already picked out all the ones I want her to have from their website (www.littlepeople.com). Andy laughed at me when I was telling him all about them. I guess I sounded like I was two. :)
I can't help taking pictures of her sleeping (Amy I totally agree with your blog). There's just something so serene about when she sleeps. I really could watch her for hours. That has been since she was born and still is the case.
When Andy came home the other day, he decided to try his boots on Kinsey. How funny is this! I love that he's such a great Dad!

13 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love the boot picture!! How cute. Have a great weekend.
Leah
Well, you made this Aunt Janet proud of the airplane gift!! When David was dating Lori, the girls LOVED all the little people things...there are so many different ones. She will like them for several years and then your next little girl will play with them next!! That is great that she does like them!! Thank you!! Love you Aunt Janet
P.S. Lindsey (David's fiance) has a little boy named Logan who is 2. I gave him several little people sets and he loves them too!! I like being a NANA!!
hey the futon looks great!
A little advice now that I have had our house up for sale for a couple months. Don't try to keep the clutter together, just keep the house as "clean" as possible (bathrooms wiped down, vacuumed, dishes away, etc). Picking up always takes less time than real cleaning. I had 45 min today before people came to see the house and while it was hectic, it's manageable (Christian went in his jumper!).
Great shoes picture. I might have to check out the little people website. Also, I completely agree with the sleeping thing. Every night before I go to bed, I go in and just watch/listen to him sleep for a couple min. So precious.
Okay, I think I missed a post...where are you moving?
Love the pics of cutie Kinsey...especially the boots one!
Cute pics! I will wish for you the crazy ride my parents are having with selling their house: signed papers on Saturday the 17th, had 4 showings on the 18th and 3 on the 19th (some were repeats) and they got 2 contracts on their house Monday night. One for full price.
Good luck on selling yours!
Ahhhhhhh,
Alyssa kins looks adorable, filling
her dad's boots.
All the best, with selling of your home.
I remember a lady telling me,their home sold, while they were sitting,
around the dinner table eating!
I'am sure the agent walked the prospective buyers, thru the property.
So, try not to become too stressed.
Love ya sweetee,
Aunt helen
Thanks for the advice Rebecca. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
Jamie, that's awesome. I hope we are that lucky for this weekend! My fingers are definitely crossed!!!!
I love your Valentine theme for the blog. Kinsey in Andy's boots is priceless. Love, Mom
I have to agree with everyone...the Daddy's boots picture is so adorable! You should have that framed!
Praying that the house sells this weekend!
That's too cute!! I used to wear my dad's boots around all the time when I was a little girl!
So cute! She is just the funniest little thing! I cant wait for them all to play together!!
i know this week was hard, but just like everyday...it passes. You a strong little lady. Iknow you can do ALL of this business woman!
Love you gurl, Ha!
Post a Comment