Monday, January 19, 2009

All Dressed Up

Bryan and Sonrie (two students in the class with Andy) were married on Saturday and we actually got a babysitter (referred by Riann). The babysitter worked out awesome and we had a blast. Thanks Riann!!! Here are some pictures of us actually all dressed up, since this doesn't happen that often. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time!




Melissa, me, Kristen, and Erin


Jason, Joe, Andy, and Tim


Melissa, me, Erin, and Debbie

8 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

Alyssa - loving the dress. Is that the original or did you find a different one?

the fortenberrys said...

Rachel,
Actually I had to find another one. The one I ordered arrived today (Monday). I'll probably wear it to Andy's graduation though. Perfect timing!
Alyssa

Riann said...

I was going to ask if the original one came today! Go figure- missed it by a day!! But the dress you had on looked absolutely great and now you have another one to wear other places!

Leah Adams said...

What a beautiful couple. Glad you had a great time. Don't neglect your time together. It is so important.

Leah

Leah Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
That is an adorable black an red
dress!
Looks great with your dark hair
gurl !
Work it !

Luv,
Aunt helen

Anonymous said...

Girl--How is it that I look more pregnant than you! You looked fabulous--my goal is to be skinnier than you at the graduation! (This weight watchers better kick in by then and you'll be 10 months pregnant so there should be hope.)

Anonymous said...

I love the dress you wore! Looks like everyone had a great time at the wedding. Love,MOM