Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random pictures from today

So serious!


"I know it's in here!"


That great smile!


"You talkin' to me?"


Can you see how hot it was here today based on Kinsey's outfit? SOOOO HOT! I'm not sure we're getting a winter this year!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

That's the first thing I thought about the first picture too! I'm sorry you're getting such hot weather still!!

That little girl makes me want to eat her cheeks!

Rebecca said...

Wow, she looks SO much like you in both of those pictures (granted, I am basing my observation solely through pictures I have seen of you since we have never met in person, but nevertheless, spitting image).

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I was totally thinking how warm it must be there! WOW! I can't imagine Audrey wearing shorts around the house up here! haha! Those were some really cute pics!