Right after giving Kinsey a bath, her curls are so pretty. In these pictures, you can see them but also she's upset because her teeth have been giving her quite a time. During our Christmas visits, her one year molars broke through. As huge as they are, they are still coming in. There is complete white now but they still have to drop. The bottom back teeth are right at the surface awaiting breakthrough. Poor thing...she is not usually fussy but when teeth are coming in, she definitely lets you know she's in pain (I don't at all blame her). I really think a lot of what you go through in pregnancy is God's way of showing you empathy for your child(ren). I have had terribly sore gums and hurting teeth this pregnancy. I know that is a normal sympton but as Kinsey's teeth hurt, I totally understand her pain.


Today we visited HEB (our neighborhood grocery store). As we go throughout the store, she looks up in the air and usually spots tiny balloons that have been let go at some point. She gets a balloon as we leave if they have any blown up. This is a courtesy the store provides and a definite excitement for her. This is her as we got home playing and letting go of her balloon over and over again. The only downside to this is when we go to other stores that have balloons hanging to catch your attention, she moans for the balloons. When we don't get one, she does get upset. :( This is really fun when they are hanging ALL AROUND THE STORE.


On the futon...taking a break.
8 comments:
What a doll! I have heard really good things about Hylands Teething Tablets. I think they are a homeopathic product. With my singleton and twins, we just gave motrin or tylenol around the clock for those few terrible days.
Love the curls!
Alyssa,
She is beautiful in those curls !
Hope her gums ease up. :(
Luv & prayers,
Aunt helen
Hey Jamie.
I use those tablets. They work better for the smaller teeth for Kinsey, but they do relieve her for a little while. Thanks for the tip though.
Alyssa
What a doll! I'd kill for those curls!!
Leah
ooooh.....the curls are just so stinkin' adorable! she's getting so big and her hair is getting so much longer!!!
Just to let you know what might happen....every. single. time. we go to a grocery store now, Lorelai starts screaming for balloons from the moment we walk in until she breaks down as we walk out because I'm pretty sure no store on EARTH other than HEB does the balloons. Dang HEB, being so good it ruins it for me!
I had no clue her little locks were so curly!!! How stinkin cute! Not that I am suprised!
Kisses to Kins!
Those curls are so cute! I love the picture of her looking up at the ceiling at her balloon. Her smile is precious!
Curls just like Mommy at this age. Such a precious smile.....
Love ya, Nona and Grandaddy
Post a Comment