Thursday, December 4, 2008

We're Having a....

I guess majority wins! We're having a baby girl. Our ultrasound was this afternoon and the baby looks healthy, as far as what the technician told us. Everything seemed to look good, so that in itself is awesome. Tonight we were lucky to have Jamie and Nicole come over and play with Kinsey while we went to Texas Land and Cattle, a favorite steakhouse of ours here in town. Our server, Frank, was perfect! We asked for the Sirloin Nachos first if we were having a boy or our salads if we were having a girl. He peeked inside the envelope and brought out a covered tray for us along with two of the other TXLC employees to share in the excitement. There they were...two salads. We had the entire meal to smile in thought of another girl.

11 comments:

amy said...

Congratulations!!!! How fun :)

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Yea! A sister for Kinsey! Congratulations!

Kallie said...

I can't believe it! I thought for sure that you'd have a boy....I'm not sure why? Congratulations!!!! That will be so awesome, Kinsey and her sister will be so close! And an added bonus for you is that you already have all of the baby girl stuff! Yay! More Pink! :)

Riann said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! Now we can have a double wedding for the Doyle boys and the Fortenberry girls! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea! Another girl! Don't worry Andy you might get a boy next time. In the meantime there will be a house full of beautiful Fortenberry women to love.

MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

Sisters--nothing like it in the world, you know? As crazy as my sister is and as much as we drive each other crazy, I would die without her. Sisters are friends for life (and girls notoriously scheme together to do great things for their parents!) I'm glad that Kinsey will be getting a sister!
All these beautiful girls around Andy will sure make him look extra good!! Congrats all!

The Medcalfs said...

I am so happy for you both!! Kinsey will LOVE having a sister!! Love you Aunt Janet

the fortenberrys said...

There is definitely a special bond between sisters, and I would have to say brothers too because of Andy and Neal. I wouldn't trade my sister for anything in the world. What a special relationship and I'm glad she'll get to share that with a sister of her own.

Thanks for all your sweet comments and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Yippee !
So,very happy for you!
Take good care of yourself.

Love,
Aunt Helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Congrats on another baby girl!! Yay!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on another baby girl!