Friday, December 5, 2008

The Fortenberrys Dancing as Elves

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

10 comments:

Riann said...

You Fortenberrys can get down!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Totally fun! I may have to do it as well and blog it over at my place.

Kallie said...

That was stinkin' hilarious! Mike and I are rolling with laughter! Andy might be me favorite dancing elf...it's too funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but the "Andy Elf" in stripped tights scares me just a little bit!

the fortenberrys said...

Andy is my favorite elf as well, Kallie. I've never seen him dance so much!

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could bring those outfits with you at Christmas and do it in person????

Mom and Dad

The Medcalfs said...

I love it!!! Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Way to break it down !
Love it!

Aunt Helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

You guys have some moves!
Hilarious!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

I just want to know why you are so tan at Christmas???

I figured out who you should use for the fifth elf...your eccentric neighbor that talks funny...you know, the one next door?