Alyssa, That's such a precious picture of Kins ! I do believe I would be a foster parent, if I didn't work for starbucks ! I am so completely sold out to these little ones. Love, & have a happy happy , new year, dear neice. Aunt Helen
Our blog is about our little family of five...Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey, Avery, and Evangeline. We are a military family who love to be together doing whatever. Looking in, our lives probably look pretty simple but that's just how we like it.
6 comments:
Alyssa,
That's such a precious picture of
Kins !
I do believe I would be a foster
parent, if I didn't work for starbucks !
I am so completely sold out to these little ones.
Love, & have a happy happy , new
year, dear neice.
Aunt Helen
I love her festive bow with those precious cheeks!
What a precious shot of our Kinsey! We love you all,
Nona and Grandaddy
too cute :)
She is just too adorable. Great bow by the way!
wanna eat her
Post a Comment