Monday, December 29, 2008

The School Bus Ball Pit

I'm uploading this video but only on the understanding that you will ignore my voice while watching it (if you can even hear it over the music playing in the background on the blog). Kinsey loves her ball pit from Meewmaw & Papa and has played in it ever since Andy put air into it. Great gift! This will make for hours of fun!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
I simply love that video.
Kins should be in a commercial !

Love you, & have the merriest New
Year !!!!!!

Always,
your aunt helen

Huse Yo Mama said...

You should know that I listened to your voice SPECIFICALLY because you told me not to. I'm a rebel, what can I say? It's how I roll.

She is too stinkin' cute! Now you have a pit for those 3000 balls. YAY!

I love how Kinsey went diving out at the end. She's quite the daredevil...although, we already knew that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Too bad its not big enough for you to get in there with her! Love, MOM

Kristen said...

That is too cute!!! You can tell she really loves the ball pit. I hope you had a Merry Christmas with your family!!