I wasn't even looking for this, but today I found the outfit our baby girl will wear home from the hospital. Of course, it's pink and white. I absolutely LOVE it! I tried to take a couple of pictures but touching it is what sells it because it is SO soft.
This is everything...a long sleeve cross-over top, pants, hat, and a blanket.

I love the little lamb on the top and the blanket.

I hope she likes it as well.
6 comments:
"it is SO soft!"
you know it! i'm sure you can imagine me in the store, rachel, as i touched it.
just so everyone knows, rachel makes fun of me shopping. i love soft stuff and that's usually WHY i buy something...especially baby things.
Alyssa,
That's sooo beautiful !
I am very excited for you.
Love,
Aunt Helen
So sweet! Congratulations!
will you be my mommy and buy me cute little outfits??
I can totally hear you saying that in the store too! Ha! ("Kallie, this is SO soft, come feel it! Andy's gonna kill me if I buy it...but...if I come up with a way to reallocate some funds from a different part of the budget...maybe...") hehe! Love you!
And it is super cute!
Post a Comment