Kinsey's new word is "Uh Oh!" She says it everytime something falls or she drops something. It's very cute and probably the first word that is consistently used at the appropriate time and said clearly. She had a definite "uh oh" moment this week. She loves to be chased and was running from Dada when he got home from work. Giggling so loudly, she was having a blast. I think she looks forward to when he comes home and they get to play...she gets to play with me all day. I'm sure I get old to look at. So they were playing, she was giggling, and Andy was saying, "I'm gonna get you!" Too cute, right?! All of a sudden she tripped on the carpet and flew forward into the office chair base busting her little top lip. This picture shows the blood on Andy's shirt and you can see how bad it was. I guess we're pretty lucky she hasn't had too many real "uh oh" moments especially since she's been mobile for a while now. She was full of smiles moments later but wouldn't let Dada go. This is Andy making Kinsey's (smile) face and I couldn't get them both at the same time, so he's silly smiling by himself.

We went to Wurstfest last weekend and so here we are. It was a lot of fun. I love festivals...mainly for the food.

It was in the 50's during the day today, so when we went to the grocery store, Kinsey wore her coat.


Are we ready for school??? Backpack and all, Kinsey is ready to go. She loves her backpack and loves to carry it. She is definitely possessing ownership over things she knows are hers. I think the hardest thing right now is helping her realize those things that aren't hers because she has an interest in everything...especially items Mommy is using or just used. She doesn't understand why I can "play" with them and she cannot. How long does this take to learn, anyone???
5 comments:
"uh oh" is actually two words. :-)
I bet people think I'm rude, but really, I have already heard most of the stories, but I still want to comment!!!
Very cute pics!! So sorry she busted her lip. :-(
Poor Kinsey--She looks so grown-up.
I have to say, Jason and Andy are so much alike! Who would have known that when we married these "boys" that they would have turned out to be such hands-on daddys! It's great when Dad walks through the door and the kids run right to him--it's as if they've waited all day to see each other! Jason (and I'm sure Andy too) barely gets to change his clothes before the fun begins--and dishes and helping cook and bathtime, etc!
I don't care if it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn, but we sure picked the good ones!
I agree Erin. I wouldn't trade in Andy for anything!!
She is soooo cute! I love her red coat!
I can totally relate to having a kid that gets so excited about "Dada" coming home. Man whenever Mike walks through that door...Jack can't seem to laugh/giggle enough! He just loves his daddy. I'm thinking, 'man...I'm chopped liver!' but your right, he sees me ALL THE TIME! Glad that they love their 'dadas'!
Post a Comment