
This is Andy with some of his friends (Dave, Jason, Ryan, and Andy) he has been training with for the San Antonio Rock & Roll marathon he ran last Sunday. There were several people in his class that ran the half marathon as well. Luckily Amy was there with baby Jack so she could take pictures and see Dave. It was just too cold to get Kinsey out there and the parking situation didn't seem reasonable with a stroller. Maybe one day we'll get to see Andy cross the finish line! He finished with a good time. I can't imagine running 26.2 miles at one time, so I'm extremely impressed!

3 comments:
Your husband is a wild man! That is really awesome that he can run that long! Woo! I know how proud you must be!
Congratulations Andy!! When will you be planning a run with your Uncle Ted and Uncle Glen?! Maybe at Christmas on the gravel road! Bring your running shoes! Aunt Janet
Congrats! That's great!!
Post a Comment