Here we are being lazy on the couch. Saturday I was really tired. I think the week caught up with me. This past week I've taken a nap almost everyday. I don't know why I'm so tired. One of these days I'll post a pregnancy picture so you can see my baby bump.
Kinsey and Lorelai playing instruments in Kinsey's room. Lorelai is about to move and they were having one last playdate at our house as the Huse's house was being packed up. We will really miss JD, Rachel, and Lorelai. Kinsey and Lorelai had fun playing together.
"Helping" Mommy clean. Maybe we should buy her one of those small brooms for little ones. She REALLY wants to do everything I'm doing--even cleaning.
Trying on Mommy's warm socks...how funny do these feel!
Okay looking at these pictures she's in her pajamas in most of them. We do get dressed in this house. Just happens most pictures were taken in the early morning. Too funny it ended up that way!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families and friends.

8 comments:
Cute pictures. They do make me want to put on my pjs!
Love you all, Nona and Grandaddy
You know you only dress her to go to Sonic!! ...for a Frito pie and a big coke, "because they have the good ice," you would say.
I even think those fuzzy socks feel funny, so I can only imagine to a little one!!
I'm glad she likes the shopping cart. That is too funny. And, the Bostonians call them carriages...with a big stess on the carr. We like to really throw them off and ask for a "buggee."
I love using my "buggee" when I go to the store! :)
Kinseys super cute, I love that one with the red socks!
I'm sorry you've been feeling tired. I remember that, but I can't imagine doing it with a one year old! You go girl! Hang in there!
Oh, and tell Andy that we think he's pretty awesome for doing that marathon!
You are both cracking me up with the "buggy" because every time I say it, Kallie, I think of you in NC and say cart instead. What's funny is not too long ago, I asked Andy what he called it. He said he calls it a cart. I couldn't believe it.
I'm going to do another post/poll asking people what they call it. This should be interesting.
You have a fun blog!! LOL!!
I voted and chose buggy! I need a pair of those socks today...it is COLD COLD COLD in East Tennessee!!
Aunt Janet
those red socks are way too cute on her!
Kinsey is so cute!! I love her smile! I just want you to know that when we visited with Paige and Russ last week, they both said that Audrey was "Kinsey made-over"! They said that Audrey makes the same noises and sounds that Kinsey does. :-)
Awww...those are cute pictures! Sorry I've been a blog slacker! I have 300 unread blog entries from friends. Seriously..........I'm WAY behind. And three of them are from you!!! :-)
Post a Comment