Monday, August 18, 2008

The Fortenberry's Visit

Saturday Papa, Meemaw, Uncle Neal, and Aunt Lucretia came to visit. We had so much fun. Andy smoked a pork tenderloin and we hung out all day Saturday at the house. Rocky and Buddy ran around and were besides themselves since they also had a playdate. Kinsey was loved on by everyone and got to show off her current talents. She definitely proved how much she loves attention!

Sunday Papa, Meemaw, and all of us (Andy, me, and Kinsey) all went to the San Antonio Zoo and it was a lot of fun. It was quite funny how towards the end of our trip every time we turned around Andy had taken a quick break to sit on a park bench. Meemaw even was brave enough to touch a snake. We saw our fair share of snakes on this trip to the zoo. We had a good day at the zoo and it was lucky for us that the rain held out. After naptime (for Kinsey, Andy, and Papa, and probably Rocky), we ended the day with Texas Roadhouse and some Olympics.

Here are some pictures of the weekend with all of our fun visitors.








5 comments:

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

It is ia good thing she likes attention, because she sure got some this weekend! I bet she was a mess after everyone left!

Her little baby sroller is precious! I love her riding the lamb! SHe is getting so big too fast!

Love you Kinsey!

Huse Yo Mama said...

She was loving life!

Looks like you went to the zoo on a good day and at a good time. Lots of animals and you even got to touch a snake!? That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just left you another message in some strange place...so I'll try again. Oh my gosh, Kinsey is so adorable! She is absolutely precious and looks like such a happy baby. I can't believe how big she is...doesn't time go by fast?! We miss you guys. Maybe we'll get together again soon...

Kallie said...

I love those pictures! Glad that you guys had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the special weekend pictures!! I know it was a very special visit for everyone!! Aunt Janet